Monday, January 31, 2011

time to refocus!

Well January is done and dusted, can you believe it? time for me to refocus before the start of the year really slips by. I was about a week into my new plan when the natural disaster hit… needless to say routine and structure went out the window! I couldn’t return to work in the CBD until late last week and training was a little disrupted as we usually train in the city now and don’t live near a Goodlife. But other than that we were SO lucky that our area was untouched, as were the homes of our family and friends.

Onward and upward!

Now that I’m back, its back into the routine, back into the cycle classes and back into blogging! I know its going to help me stay accountable while I drop these kilos in time for our wedding J Exciting progress in this department is that I have now ordered my DRESS (!!) which is due to arrive (from Holland!) in June… 6 months! The one I tried on at the store fit perfectly however, it is a corset lace up style back SO it will still fit when I lose weight, just lace it up tighter! I am cautious of losing more than a dress size though… so I may revise my goal to 6-7 kilos for the wedding and then lose the last few after that. I really loved being lean so my ultimate goal is to reach that and discipline myself to maintain it but the perks of holding onto a couple of kilos for the wedding are obvious – the chest department ;) and I also feel like my face can look “prettier” with some weight on it. We’ll see how we go!!

I just read the above paragraph back to myself and boy I sound vain! …But I’ve decided to STOP worrying about that… lol! And STOP worrying about what others think as well. Most people reading this know me and/or where I’m coming from - its nice to be about to think outloud here.

So, most days now I will be getting weights in before work and cycle classes done at lunchtime. Its hard to look good at work with this training schedule but oh well, I wear a little foundation, mascara and that’s it. So my carbs will be in the first 2-3 meals of the day before I switch to protein and fats. I like training after breakfast! Its cooler, gets it done for the day and there’s not too much food weighing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment